Adding a Pay Now button to your Xero invoices is another great way to encourage your customers to pay you sooner as well as to give them the option to pay with card.
Here's what it looks like.
To set this up on your Xero invoices, there are 6 steps to follow.
If you are familiar with using Xero, some of these will be very quick.
In summary, the 6 steps to follow are:
- Login to both IntegraPay and Xero
- Set up bank account and clearing accounts in Xero
- Authorise IntegraPay access to Xero
- Connect IntegraPay to your Xero accounts
- Create a bank rule in Xero
- Configure your Xero invoices
Take a look at our Setup Guide for a detailed explanation of each step.